Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Shelter for Sleeping

After a long day of working I come back to the shelter to have my dinner and get ready to sleep for the next busy day. When I lay down in the shelter all my aches and pains are minimized. Laying in the shelter made of foam, cardboard, bubble wrap, and plastic is so comfy that it doesn’t take me long to fall asleep. Also, being secluded from all the noise helps so I can fall asleep and not get distracted. I hold my child close so she stays warm through the nighttime. Having her close by and knowing where she is helps me to relax and get a good nights rest.

I also come here during the day so that I can take a quick nap or just to relax after lunch to finish the day.

I am so thankful to have a place that my child and I can lay down to rest and stay warm at night.

No comments: