Sunday, April 11, 2010

Design Strengths

Image

As a designer, I have many strengths. I have wanted to be a designer since I was in middle school and drew out floor plans with my cousin; since then I have only improved my work. I have learned to hand render well to show light and shadow and to imitate the material being used. I have a good grasp on perspectives and drawing how you would see something. When I start a design I look for inspiration and precedents of how I was the feel to be or what it might look like. I design things for the user and the needs and wants they have for the space. My personality has an effect of me being a designer as well, I am a perfectionist with most things so I like for my work to look right since it is representing me. I am also organized. I also manage time well by getting the work done ahead of time in case I need to go back to fix something at the end.

No comments: