Tuesday, April 27, 2010

finding my HAPPY place


All of these rooms make me happy! They are all very orange which I love, they all have a unique characteristic about them. I like the tree on the wall and the white and black colors with the orange. I like the next room because it reminds me of my own room because my bedroom walls are orange, curtains are orange, and by comforter is orange as well. The next image I like because it has many textures in the space, whether it is orange or not.

In the fourth image they used the same light as in the third image. I think the fourth image could be improved by added more color in the space, addressing the windows, and changing the textures on the bed. I like the fifth image, but I think the space isn't laid out in a more efficient way, it looks like the bathroom counter is on one side and the bathtub is in the open on the other side of the room. I would also carry out the wood into the rest of the bedroom space.

No comments: